Friday, August 9, 2013

Crayola

For my birthday, my mom and sister came to visit. We had planned to spend the day at the amusement park but since it was forecasted to rain, we change our plans to an indoor venue... The Crayola Factory!
The kids had an amazing time. The first thing that they did was make their own crayon labels. Little Bear chose a yellow crayon and names it Officer Yellow. Pudge picked purple and named it Ari's Purple. Then they played with modeling clay.
Pequeño had fun playing with the markers and accessories that were out foot the clay.
Next, they got to make their own marker. Little Bear chose one that put blue on one end and hello on the other so the middle section of the marker will be green. Pudge chose to make his only yellow.
Then they got to play and draw.
Then, we went to an area that had a climbing thing. My sister went in with Pudge and I'm so glad that she did. There was a crazy amount of kids in it and I think that he would have needed someone to come in and get him if he had been on his own. We ended up leaving after they crawled around here a few times because more people kept coming in and it was getting too loud and crowded for us.
Before leaving, we stopped at the gift shop where there were other things to play with as well as things that we and my mom wanted buy. My mom bought each of the kids something special and also their own cup. I bought the kids each their own ornament with their names on them. (I couldn't resist because we are never able to find their names!) We also got one for Pudges's pen pal.



 

 

 
 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment