Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jelly Bean Town

The younger kids and I went to a playgroup this morning at a place called Jelly Bean Town USA in Nazereth, PA. It was a ton of fun and we'll definitely be going again. It reminded me a lot of Timmy's Towne Center that we used to go to when we lived near Scranton, Pa. There were a ton of different activities for the kids to play whatever they wanted such as a kitchen with all of the supplies, a tool area, reading area, craft section, dress up/costume area, train table full of trains, chalkboard wall, etc. Both Pudge and Pequeño had a blast running around the place and trying everything out with their little friends. The place was open only to our playgroup this morning so it was all kids (and moms) that we knew which was great because while the kids played, I got to catch up with some of my favorite friends. Little Bear would have really liked it so I'm sure that we'll be going back another day with all of the kids. They also have classes which I'm going to look into as well.
The owner even made a craft with the kids and Pudge made me a tissue paper flower which is so cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment