Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Birthday at the zoo

I woke up on my 30th birthday to breakfast in bed from the kids. Little Bear had made me a plate with toast, cherries, and baby carrots and the kids all sang to me. It was really sweet. 

The kids and I spent the morning cleaning the house and pulling weeds so we decided to go to the zoo after lunch. It was a beautiful day and we made sure to bring water and snacks in an insulated cooler bag in the car. Since we didn't bring a stroller (I was wearing Cuatro), we went to the car about half way through and had a snack break and took a little rest from the heat before going back to see the rest of the animals and double back to see a few of the favorites before they closed for the day. 








Seeing the new giraffe 









Since Papa was working today, he had surprised me over the weekend with a delicious family dinner and tres leche cake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment