Thursday, September 12, 2013

And then it poured...

After dropping Little Bear at school, I thought that it looked like a great time for a walk. So I loaded the kids in the (new) double stroller and started walking/jogging the neighborhood. I decided to go around the lower section twice instead of doing the upper and lower section once so that it would be a little farther today. After we passed the house to start our second time around, it started getting a little windy and I thought "Oh, that's refreshing." Then when we got half way around the section, it suddenly started down pouring. Since I hadn't expected this at all, the kids didn't have anything to cover themselves with. Pudge thought that it was hilarious that he was getting soaked but Pequeño was VERY angry. So, I had to quickly jog us back to the house.
Pudge didn't want to go in the house when we got back home so I let him play on the back deck for a few minutes in the rain.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment