Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pequeño's First Day

Pequeño started his play-school today. He had a great time and didn't mind at all when I dropped him off. When I came back to get him, he looked at me and continued happily playing until I picked him up. According to his teachers, he was happy the entire time and was "on the go". I'm not surprised. He's tiny but quick and loves to be moving and getting into trouble at all times!

Pudge had his second day today and had just as much fun as his first day. He was so excited to tell me all about it on the way home and talked about his new friends.

Little Bear is a week into school and according to him, his favorite parts of school are gym class and recess (where he runs the track) because you can exercise at school ("like how the police officers have an exercise room at their work!").

One morning a week, all of the kids will be at their schools which means this Mama will be child free. What in the world will I do? Probably clean.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment