Monday, September 9, 2013

Off to Preschool!

Today was Pudge's first day of preschool.



 He was so excited that he was going to be able to go to "the big boy school" and proudly wore his doggy backpack and matching doggy hat to school. When we first got there, I was wondering how he would do because there were other kids crying in the room. So we gave our hugs and kissed in the hall. He barely took the time to let me take off his hat and book-bag before making a bee line to the trucks. So, I quickly filled out the sign-in form and left. Pequeño and I waited in the hall for a few minutes with a friend whose son is in the same class before leaving. When I came back to pick him up, he said "My mommy! You come to get me?  I have fun!" as soon as he saw me. Then he gave me the biggest hug and kiss and said " We pway wing awound a wosie!" (We play ring around the rosie!) This is one of his favorite game/songs so no wonder he had such a great day! Then he spent the first few minutes of the ride home telling me about the toys in his classroom and the rest of the ride home sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment