Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pregnancy Update

(Same outfit)

Pregnancy is weird. It's the only time that I get bigger and smaller simultaneously  without trying. Currently, I am 7 lbs under my starting weight for this pregnancy and had to buy a size smaller in pants recently but baby (and my stomach)  is definitely growing! I am still dealing with hyperemesis (especially in the form of middle of the night and car sickness) but it is much better than it was. 

Baby Cuatro is moving constantly and the other kids love to watch my stomach moving and feel him. It's getting to the point where some movements are painful so I know that means we're getting closer (although we hopefully have another 4 weeks or so!). Next week, we have another ultrasound which should be our last one this pregnancy. 

Tomorrow, his car seat should be delivered as well as the last of the cloth diaper inserts that we needed. The only other thing that I need to get is a few clothing items (he currently has no pants or socks) but we are otherwise ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment